Matt Branstetter started in the Investment Advisory business in July 1991. He became an independent registered representative in January 1992. In 2000, he opened his own independent firm, Bravest Wealth Management, in Noble, Oklahoma. On November 15, 2010, he joined Concorde Investment Services, LLC located in Livonia, Michigan.
- Registered Representative
- Investment Advisory Representative
- Insurance Agent
- Distinguished Toastmaster
Matt has a Bachelor of Business Administration, a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a Minor in Congressional Studies. All three were awarded from the University of Oklahoma. In September 2008, he earned the designation of DTM* (Distinguished Toastmaster), the highest designation awarded by Toastmasters International. Currently he is very involved in several civic and community associations including:
- Toastmasters Region 4, Region Advisor 2020-2021
- Toastmasters District 16 (State of Oklahoma) Governor 2011-2012
- Toastmasters District 16 (State of Oklahoma) Lt. Governor for Education and Training 2010-2011
- Toastmasters District 16 (State of Oklahoma) Lt. Governor for Marketing 2009-2010
- 2012 Candidate for the Oklahoma State House of Representatives
- 2003-2010 President of the Noble Public School Foundation for Academic Excellence
- 2000-2007 Commissioner-Slaughterville Planning and Zoning Commission
- 2014, 2004 President of Noble Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Board Noble Chamber of Commerce-2002 to 2014
- 2002 - 2014 Noble Chamber of Commerce Rose Rock Parade Chairman
- 1999 to present President of The Board of Trustees for the Mocella Estates Homeowners Association
- Member of Toastmasters International
- Member Earlyrisers Toastmasters-1999 to Present
- 2002-2003 President of Earlyrisers Toastmasters
- 2015-2016 Toastmasters Area O-4 Director
- 2005-2006 Toastmasters Area K-3 Governor
- Charter Member of Distinguished Toastmasters-2007 to present
- 2007-2008 President of Distinguished Toastmasters
- Member Norman Chamber of Commerce
Matt has been married to Tracy since May 1979. Tracy has worked in the University of Oklahoma Athletic Department since January 1980. They have three children Kyla, Erik, and Bonnie, and six grandchildren.
Kyla graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a degree in Journalism. Kyla married Jason McMoran in June 2003. Jason owns a property management company and a landscape supply delivery company. They have two children, Owen and Luke.
Erik is an Journeyman electrician with IBEW Local Union 1141. Erik married his wife Haley in June 2014. They have three children, Austin, Izak, and Sofi.
Bonnie is also an alumnus from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Science. She is a Systems Engineer for Boeing supporting the BDS ETS&S program. She married her husband, Jay Branstetter in July 2017. Jay who holds an Associates of Business Administration Technology degree and also works for Boeing. They are parents to BreElla.
Both Tracy and Matt are actively involved in the community in a variety of ways. He feels strongly about giving back to his community every chance he gets, as well as setting a good example for his children and grandchildren.
*The above designations and licenses are credentials only and are not an endorsement of services by the issuing bodies.